- Start: Marina de Lagos, Portugal, Sunday 12 November 2023
- Restart: Marina Rubicon, Lanzarote, Saturday 25 November 2023
- Finish: Antigua, around X-mas 2023
Requirements before you enter
- Skippers must be minimum 18 years old or have parent’s consent.
- Minimum 750 ocean miles sailing (any yacht).
Requirements before race start
- Minimum 1,500 miles ocean sailing (any yacht) and a solo, non-stop 500 mile voyage in the entered Globe 5.80 under windvane, survival training and medical examination.
- Participants self-regulate safety inspections and assist organisers with final inspections.
- $2mil third party entrant insurance.
- Liability forms, compulsory briefings.
Race Entry Fee: €1000
Official Schedule (Underwritten by McIntyre Adventure)
Marina de Lagos to Lanzarote, approx. 600 miles, then Antigua, approx. 3,000 miles.
|Lagos||Departure: Sunday, November 12, 2023|
|Lanzarote||Expected Arrivals: Friday, November 17, 2023||Departure: Saturday, November 25, 2023|
|Antigua||Expected Arrivals: around Xmas 2023|